Technology and Telecommunications Law
Shiff & Company have expertise in advising IT and telecommunications companies in relation to their commercial arrangements and activities, and takes a particular interest in emerging security and privacy practices.
In these sectors we advise in:
- Support and services agreements
- Acquisition, licensing and cloud computing
- System supply and integration agreements, and procurement contracts
- Reseller agreements and distribution arrangements
- Internet issues including security, privacy, content regulation and social media advice
- Domestic telecommunications issues, including infrastructure development, access and sharing;
- Tender proposals and tender law issues
- Acquisitions, joint ventures and alliances; licensing and compliance;
- Dispute resolution.