Entertainment, Media and Communications | Entertainment Lawyers Melbourne
Shiff & Company is one of the few firms in Melbourne with a long established, broad based media law practice. Our lawyers work with some of Australia’s most successful producers, actors and writers on award-winning and innovative film, television and digital media projects.
We have a special interest in mobile phone and PC/console games, app development and internet based content production and distribution.
Our entertainment law Melbourne practice is diverse and also caters for sport, performance art, festivals, theatre, music, comedy and circus arts.
The services we provide in the entertainment, media and communications area include:
- Digital Game development
Mobile and tablet app development
- All film, television, digital media, music and performing arts transactions, including those related to finance, production and distribution in all media
- International co-productions
- Advice to literary agents and publishers in all media
- Advice to sports agents
- Clearance advice for film, television, performing arts and other media projects
- Defamation and privacy rights matters, including pre-publication advice
- General intellectual property advice
- Union negotiations
- Advice on deal making and business structures including joint venture, partnership and collaboration agreements
- Preparation of licensing and sponsorship agreements
- Dispute resolution expertise
Contact: Julia Adams