Our business and not for profit clients regularly consult us on the many employment law issues that arise in this heavily regulated area. We take a proactive role in assisting our clients to draft policies and adopt workplace policies which seek to minimise the occurrence of disputes.
When disputes arise, we provide assistance in negotiations and representation.
Our employment law services include:
- Preparation and negotiation of employee and contractor agreements
- Advice and representation in relation to equal opportunity and discrimination law.
- Development of HR policies including anti-discrimination, bullying and sexual harassment codes
- Drafting statutory workplace agreements and independent contractor/consultancy arrangements
- Disciplinary and redundancy procedures and disputes
- Representation of employers in unfair dismissal claims and common law wrongful termination claims
Contact: Julia Adams